Sunday, 18 December 2011

Roll up, roll up...

Hey,

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend, wherever in the world you may be!

I wanted to share a few of my favourite things that I have seen lately. I'll take them all please! 


Just click the image for the source. Thank youuuuuuu. xx

Folk Inspired Vintage Dress

Hand Knitted little baskets


Another little notebook. Why not :)



Vegan Soap Sticks


I'm more of a cat lady but if I was to ever get a dog, it would have to be a Greyhound
and what a fabulous piece of work this is too


Pretty Plates



Clogs :)


I love these handmade boats


Cuuuute loafers


Simple LBD



Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hello just wanted to say it's lovely checking out your blog. I wish you a very happy and prosperous New Year.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Greyhound picture I have grown up with Lurchers and I adore them, I might just have to purchase this!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.
XxX