Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Destashing my Life - Part 1

Hey!

I'm so excited right now...we are moving house!!  Not too far away from where we are living now but a better home and somewhere I hope, we will be for a long time :)

Which means, I have about 4 weeks to sort and pack our entire home and also completely decorate our new place. Yikes.

So I'm starting with the mountain of vintage clothing and fabric I have. I have decided to list little batches of things here on my blog in the hope of selling it a bit more quickly and easily.  From old stock from my shops, my personal things I no longer need, things that I just bought and never did anything with, handmade things, etc, etc...

If you do see anything you like, please just email me at - thepennycones@btinternet.com and I will email you an invoice and once that is paid, post the item out to you. 

Oh and if you remember something I have blogged about over the years and you liked, please just get in touch, I might still have it stored away somewhere!

Please add £3.50 for p&p to the prices below. If you are lovely enough to buy more than one item, shipping will be just the flat rate of £5.00 no matter what you buy :)

Lots of love
Lisa
xxx








ORIGINAL AUSTRIAN DIRNDL BLUE WAISTCOAT
in a heavy navy linen mix and lined with an amazing light folk inspired cotton
UK size - 14/16 Euro size 42
£15.00



1980'S HANDKNITTED PEACH JUMPER
UK size - 10/12
£10.00






1980'S BABY BLUE KNITTED JUMPER
UK Size - 10/12
£10.00





ORIGINAL SWEDISH MB CLOGS
These 'peep toe' clogs are in amazing condition and virtually unworn. Traditionally made with soft brown leather and adjustable strap which can be work behind the heel of forwards like shown in the picture.
They are quite wide in fitting and I wouldn't say suitable for a very slim foot. 
UK Size - 5.5 Euro Size - 39
£20.00




CIRCA 1990'S HOBBS BROWN LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS
Cute ankle boots from Hobbs with a slight platform sole and the most amazing soft brown leather.
The top of the boots can either be left upright or turned over for a more pixie look.
The heels and soles are in good condition but a quick buff and shine on the leather may be needed.
UK size - 4    Euro size - 37
£10.00





SWEET LITTLE 1980'S NAUTICAL NAVY & WHITE PLEATED SKIRT
Made from a light/floaty polyester, this midi length skirt looks fab teamed with a simple white vest for the warmer days (coming soon I hope!!)
UK size - 8
£12.00



1960'S MOD/WIGGLE DAYDRESS
Simple Green acrylic daydress labelled 'Lord and Taylor of New York'
This dress would be complemented by a lady who has curves as there is some curves to the actual cut of the dress. 
There is no size label so I have taken the approx. measurements -
Chest 36" Waist 34" Hips 38" Length 40"
£12.00

xxxx






2 comments:

  1. If only those boots were in my size! Best wishes on your move! Decorating is fun :) I'm moving too and only have two weeks, though we rent this townhouse through March. We're moving two hours east to a suburb in Atlanta (yipppee!) and we found a cute duplex to rent. I also enter Eastern Time Zone and will lose an hour of much needed sleep. I can't wait to own a house someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may feel like celine outle you’re playing a real-life game of celine bag Twister celine handbagas the color wheel controls Celine Luggage toteyour wardrobe fate, but this dynamic celine outlet look is oh-so-wearable. Go all-out and wear Celine Tote this trend head-to-toe: Celine Shoulder Bags Pair a bright spring scarf, mint jeans, and Celine Pursea lovely lace top. And presto — you’re celine it bag color blocking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I really appreciate you taking the time.
XxX